Ideate is a virtual incubator and career center that gives students access to the community, content, and opportunities they need to succeed in whatever endeavors they intend to pursue.
We are looking for students who are interested in entrepreneurship, business development, venture capital, marketing, and consulting.
Ideate Fellows will be responsible for generating as much engagement and getting as many users as possible on their campus. Fellows will have the opportunity to create their own plans or work with the Ideate team to come up with a collaborative plan. Methods for driving engagement include activities such as:
Reaching out to student groups
Putting together social media campaigns
Emailing students through the university directory
Physical signage on campus
Word of mouth marketing through in person social networks
And many more...
In addition, Ideate fellows are not required to, but have the opportunity to:
Connect top student entrepreneurs to college focused VC firms
Provide consulting for a venture-backed tech startup
Create and execute on a marketing and business development plan, providing the opportunity to drive and share tangible growth and engagement metrics
Each semester, the top student teams will be compensated according to their performance as follows:
- All fellows who attract 1,000 students at their respective universities to the platform will be entitled to a guaranteed $1000 in compensation
- Fellows will receive $5 per unique user generated post at their university up to $500
- The top 4 fellows in terms of total users acquired will receive an additional $1000 in compensation
- Opportunity to network with the most talented students at your university and schools across the country
- Direct mentorship from an experienced entrepreneur with multiple exits
- Opportunity to network with venture capital firms nationwide
- Opportunity to develop relationships with some of the most innovative and mission driven companies in America
- Ideate Swag
- Letter of recommendation from the Director of Entrepreneurial Development at Atento Capital and the CEO of Ideate
- and more!
High performing students will have the opportunity to earn full time employment with Ideate that will include paid salary and equity options as well.